"All-India War Memorial Arch" Aka "India Gate"
Interesting facts about the National War Memorial in Delhi:
- The monument is tribute to Indian soldiers who died in World War I and the Afghan Wars.
- The monument was designed by Edwin Lutyens
- The monument is also one of the biggest war memorials of the World.
- The monument took approximately 10 years to complete the construction work.
- The memorial comprises four concentric circles, namely-- the 'Amar Chakra, the Veerta Chakra, the 'Tyag Chakra' and the 'Rakshak Chakra'.
- The memorial build at a cost of Rs 176 crore.
Plan a Delhi holidays at IndiaVisitOnline: https://indiavisitonline.in/package/delhi-tour